2KW / 4KW / 6KW 12V diesel heater SUPPLY ONLY
2KW / 4KW / 6KW 12V Quality SUPPLY ONLY diesel heaters. Now with FREE silencer and 10L plastic tank while stocks last. Full installation instructions provided.
- Actual product images
For boat (marine use) Please ensure you add a Stainless steel exhaust skin fitting and also a marine use silencer from our heating accessories page. It cannot be installed without these 2 items. Do not order a standard vehicle silencer.
For full installation instructions CLICK HERE Opens in new window for ease of viewing/ downloading/ printing
On receipt / unpacking of your new Challenger heater, please inspect all parts prior to fitting and advise before installation of any issues. We will NOT accept damage notifications after a unit has either been fitted or attempted to fit. We will ONLY accept damage notifications within the first 24hrs after taking delivery. Buyer is responsible for return shipping in the event of any warranty claim.
- 1 x vent
- 1 x air filter
- 1 x diesel filter
- 1 x wiring harness
- 1 x heating duct 600mm approx
- 1 x mounting plate
- 1 x fuel pump and mount
- 1 x exhaust pipe 600mm approx
- 1 x digital LCD thermostat/ event timer / Fan speed control /temperature thermostat
- 1 x 2Kw / 4Kw / 6Kw diesel air heater - chosen on checkout
- 1 x fuel line 2m approx
- 1 x installation kit - clips, washers, bolts/ screws
- 1 x air intake pipe 600mm approx
- 1 x instruction manual
- 1 x FREE silencer*
- 1 x FREE 10L plastic tank (various shapes)*
*while stocks last
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Type: Cooling, AC & heating
- Start/Stop Mode: Manual
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Heating Capacity: Min. 2kw - max. 6kw
- Volume Of Heated Air: Min. 70m3 - max. 120m3
- Fuel Consumption During Operation: Min. 0.12l/hr. - max. 0.514l/hr.
- Power Consumption During Operation:10a (max on start up, lasts approx 2/3 mins) 1-3a Running (Average)
- Product Dimension: 37.6 x 14 x 15 cm (14.8 x 5.5 x 5.9 inch)
- Package Size: 47 x 32 x 29 cm (18.5 x 12.6 x 11.42 inch)
- Gross Weight: About 8.3 kg (18.3 lbs)
Product reviews (0)
A fantastic addition to any motorhome, boat or conversion that is used in all seasons. Our exclusive 4 kw diesel forced air heater can and will heat the average motorhome to 20 degrees in roughly 5 - 6 minutes. Can your existing lpg Truma do that?
HEATER SIZES - What is best?
2kw - Small to medium sized vehicle / boat
4kw - Medium / large sized vehicle - best all round performer both small, med and large vehicle / boat.
6kw - reserved for the larger vehicle/ boat, normally with multiple outlets required.
Tommy Christie Great job had it running for two hours toasting going to have a lot of fun during the winter 35 degrees if I want highly recommend !!!!
John Herriot Thank you for your time,banter and a superb job,
After you left I filled up with fuel and food and on my way to try it up at loch Rannoch
Andy Stott nice job 👌
Bob Bertram Many thanks for today Steve
Top quality fit out and professional service . Looking forward to using the campervan through the winter months now on snowboarding trips in Scotland with that cosy 4kw heater . All the best to ACLS team .
Katie Louise We love it and can’t wait for our next trip
Darren Waite I would just like to say a massive thank you to Steve for travelling all this way down to Huddersfield to fit our new 4kw diesel heater ready for our trip to Austria, a clean and professional fit out and so happy to recommend to others, thanks again Steve
Bernard Greedy I had mine fitted 2 weeks ago and just love it !! Make lots of cups of coffee for the lad who fits it !! He has time to talk to you if you need to ask any questions he will answer them fully !!